Monday, November 24, 2014

1st Transfer

First Emergency Transfer-Riley was able to send an email that she will be transferred on November 24th to Sanford Maine.  

1.  Update on your investigators.  Any new ones?
we have one new one his name is mike he is catholic and called us cause he us unhappy with his religion so we will teach him tonight!

2.  Most spiritual moment of the week.
when president stoker gave me the news at stake conference that I was being transferred I knew that before he told be because during personal study that morning heavenly father told me that I needed to prepare to be with a sister who will need me this week. 

3.  Funniest moment of the week
when I thought a tree and wood weren't the same thing... im such a dits

4.  How are you holding up in the weather?
I am doing good right now, its only freezing haha but I heard that your nose hairs freeze here! 

5.  Favorite companionship study this week?
we did "12 week" which is for new missionaries and it is a guide on how to help with home sickness
Rapid Fire

1.  I know my Heavenly Father loves me because.......
he gave me the opportunity to be his servant in his vineyard at this time in my life 

 2.  One thing that I have learned from each of my companions that will
help me be a better missionary is.... to let it go, and laugh it off!

3.  I was so excited when...
I taught a lesson without my pamphlet!! the spirit really does teach through us!

 4.  One way I am feeling blessed as a missionary is...
I can feel the love and prayers from my family! 

5.  Since it is Thanksgiving at least here in USA,   5 things I have
grateful for... I am grateful for the atonement of Jesus Christ and for the plan of salvation knowing that I can be with my family for eternity , I am grateful for family history, and for the my sisters example to me she is my everything and my best friend I can do this because she can do this! and I am grateful for this experience of  being a full time missionary! 

We were with a member in the branch who takes care of Mr. Marriott's boats and houses! it was a beautiful day! love these sisters!!
Lake Winnipesaukee

No comments:

Post a Comment