Monday, March 16, 2015

Week 19: Transfers

this week we got to take our investigator to the JSM! it was such a neat experience, the spirit was so strong, I took pictures that I will send later today, I am in VERMONT! I have served in 3 states out of the 5 in our mission! so neat that I am a 3 state missionary!

Sister Harman, Royce and Angel and Sister Stuart at JSM Memorial

Sister Stuart at JSM Memorial


1. Update on investigators and reactivation efforts.
Angel Lovely: our investigator who is getting baptized on April 11 and we are excited.
we are working with less actives in the ward, im not to sure who they all are yet I am still learning the area and the people but I am sure that there will be much progress and success when we both learn how to teach together!


 2. Transfers--where are you, who you with, how long has she been out?
I'm in Morrisville, Vermont my Companion Is Sister Harman she is from south Jordan Utah she will be 21 on march 27th, she has been out for 6 weeks I am her follow up trainer, and we are having a great time.


 3. Favorite scripture of the week.
alma 26: 12 it really  help  me understand that I am nothing compared to what I could become and I am striving to become that women god created me to be.

 4. Funniest moment of the week?
when my companion sings our directions when the gps stops working. 

some thing that I learned about myself this week is that I am a terrible driver, the car we have is like a spaceship... its so weird that you forget how to drive after 6 months! so sorry for all those who were ever in the car with me while I was driving I feel so bad for you!!  :)

NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO box 83
                                            Morrisville, VT
                                            05661


Step of the home where Joseph Smith was born




Forever & Always,
         Sister Stuart (riley)

No comments:

Post a Comment